Open Scholarship Brown Bag Series: Depositing Your Research Data in a Repository
Open Scholarship Brown Bag Series: Depositing Your Research Data in a Repository Online
Sharing your data improves your visibility as a researcher, increases citations for your publications, gives you recognition for your work, attracts new collaborations, and most importantly allows for reproducibility and verification of results. This brown bag will cover:
- Benefits around depositing your research data into a repository.
- Impact of the Tri-Agency Policy influences how data is deposited and shared.
- How to select a repository for your research data.
- How to prepare your research data for deposit.
- License considerations for your data.
- Overview on how to use and deposit data into the University of Guelph Research Data Repositories in Borealis, A Canadian Dataverse Repository.
- Questions from audience members.
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.