RDM Brown Bag #3: Depositing Your Research Data in a Repository
RDM Brown Bag #3: Depositing Your Research Data in a Repository Online
Sharing your data improves your visibility as a researcher, increases citations for your publications, gives you recognition for your work, attracts new collaborations, and most importantly allows for reproducibility and verification of results. This last RDM brown bag will cover:
- Benefits around depositing your research data into a repository
- Impact of the Tri-Agency Policy influences how data is deposited and shared.
- How to select a repository for your research data
- How to prepare your research data for deposit
- License considerations for your data
- Overview on how to use and deposit data into the University of Guelph Research Data Repositories in Borealis, A Canadian Dataverse Repository
- Questions from audience members.
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Other - See Description
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.