RDM Brown Bag #2: Creating a DMP
RDM Brown Bag #2: Creating a DMP Online
Data management plans (DMP) is a document describing how your research data will be collected, stored, analyzed and shared throughout the research process. DMPs provide a clear plan to researchers on a team on how to responsibly handle data including where to store and locate their data, and how to share the data for future use. This RDM brown bag will cover:
- Summary of RDM, Tri-Agency Policy and U of G Institutional Strategy
- What is a DMP?
- Parts of a DMP
- DMP Assistant
- Questions from audience members.
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Other - See Description
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.