Data Skills: Data Visualization in R
Data Skills: Data Visualization in R Online
In this workshop, we will use the ggplot2 package in RStudio to create visualizations (graphs and plots). The ggplot2 package is an excellent tool for creating customizable graphics.
Prior knowledge of R is recommended but not required. You must have R and RStudio downloaded to your computer before attending this workshop.
NOTE: This workshop will be held online via Zoom. You MUST have a University of Guelph email (ending in either @guelphhumber.ca or @uoguelph.ca) to register and participate in this workshop. As an email will be sent to all registered attendees 24 hours before the workshop, registration closes 24 hours before the workshop.
Software / Account Requirements:
Before starting the workshop, please complete the following:
- Download and Install R
- Install RStudio Desktop
- Review this video: What is R used for? Introduction to RStudio basics (5 min)
If you have any issues with your install, please contact the IT Help Desk.
Related LibGuide: Analyze Data: R and RStudio
- Monday, March 27, 2023 Show more dates
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Faculty/Staff Graduate Maps, GIS & Data Research Undergraduate
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.