Effective Studying: A Balanced Approach
Effective Studying: A Balanced Approach Online
This workshop is for undergraduate students who would like to learn how to balance staying healthy while studying for exams.
During the session, students will learn about:
- The importance of balanced mental/physical health for studying
- Tools, strategies, and activities to help prioritize and promote these elements
- Academic resources and supports available for them at the Library
This workshop is part of the Learning Peer Helper Workshop Series. You can register for other parts of the workshop:
Tuesday, March 29, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | Tips to Prepare for Final Exams
- Friday, March 25, 2022
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- McLaughlin Library
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.