Data Skills: Introduction to Qualtrics - Creating Data with Online Surveys
Data Skills: Introduction to Qualtrics - Creating Data with Online Surveys In-Person
In this session we will use Qualtrics, our online survey software, to explore the fundamentals of survey creation.
We will explore:
- How to create a Qualtrics account
- How to find and use Qualtrics tutorials and training
- How to create a basic Qualtrics survey
- Methodology tips for good survey design and common errors to avoid
- Using surveys for research data collection
- How to access your survey results
You must have a University of Guelph login to self-register for this workshop. If you don't have a U of G email address, please contact email@example.com to request registration for this workshop. Participants must have a computer to participate, they will find it easier to participate fully in this workshop if they have 2 screens available.
When you register for this workshop you are committing to attend the entire workshop unless otherwise confirmed with the instructor. This workshop is limited to 12 attendees. If you are suddenly not able to attend, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can offer your spot to someone on our waiting list.
We cannot troubleshoot software or accounts during the session. If you are not able to get it working ahead of the meeting, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can offer your spot to someone on our waiting list.
Please note: this workshop will take place online via Zoom. A reminder email with the meeting link will be emailed to you 24 hours before the workshop.
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Other - See Description
- Faculty/Staff Graduate Maps, GIS & Data Research Undergraduate