Thriving in Action: Coping with Difficulties
Thriving in Action: Coping with Difficulties Online
Difficulties are a normal part of life that we all experience. But that doesn’t mean that they are easy to deal with! In this Thriving in Action session, you will develop skills in resilience and self-compassion and identify strategies to help you learn from exam errors and cope in stressful academic situations.
Want to do better and be better as a student? The Thriving in Action workshop series will help you move from languishing to flourishing throughout your time in university.
- Learn new strategies in managing your time and studying effectively.
- Build skills in motivation, optimism, and resilience.
In each workshop, you will learn both wellness and learning strategies that will help you be the student you want to be. Join us for one or all four workshops and learn how to thrive. This program is offered by the Library and Student Wellness. Join us to be entered in a draw for a $25 gift card!
- Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- 1:30pm - 2:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.