WeVideo in the Classroom
WeVideo in the Classroom Online
WeVideo is a web-based video editor. Use WeVideo in your class for individual or group video assignments. The workshop with introduce participants to using WeVideo effectively with a Teacher account, and discuss how to collaborate, monitor student progress and share media.
After this workshop, participants will
- Have a WeVideo teacher account to use for the semester.
- Understand the basics of how WeVideo works.
- Know how to set-up Groups, Projects and Galleries for their students.
- Practice using WeVideo to create videos, as well as setting up groups and projects for their students.
- List supports available from the media studio.
Participants are encouraged to bring questions and ideas about projects or assignments they are planning for their courses for discussion during the workshop.
This workshop is open to all instructors at the University of Guelph.
Related LibGuide: Edit Video: WeVideo
- Thursday, September 2, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.