Faculty Information Exchange Series: Tri-Agency Research Data Management Policy
Faculty Information Exchange Series: Tri-Agency Research Data Management Policy Online
The Tri-Agencies have launched the Tri-Agency Research Data Management Policy to further promote excellence in data management practices in the Canadian research community.
How will this data management policy affect my future grant applications? What will I need to know about data management plans in order to comply with the new policy? What supports are available to assist me in developing data management plans? Join us as we explore what this all means to your research:
- An overview of the new Tri-Agency policy
- An overview of data management plans
- An introduction to the Portage DMP Assistant
- A first-hand perspective from a researcher who has authored a DMP
- Library support for research data management
All researchers are welcome (faculty, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and staff).
- Wednesday, June 23, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.