Analysis: Data Analysis and Inferential Statistics in R
Analysis: Data Analysis and Inferential Statistics in R Online
In this workshop you will learn how to conduct basic inferential statics that are commonly seen in the literature using R Studio. In this workshop you can expect to learn how to conduct the following statistical tests
- Independent sample t-test
- Paired Sample t-test
- One-way ANOVA
- Repeated Measures ANOVA
Note: Prior knowledge of R studio is recommended through attending the Introduction to R workshop and the Data Manipulation and Wrangling workshop offered prior to this workshop.
Software / Account Requirements:
Before starting the workshop, please complete the following:
Download and Install R
- Windows User
- Mac User
- Install RStudio Desktop
- What is R used for? Introduction to RStudio basics (5 min)
If you have any issues with your install, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- Friday, February 26, 2021
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.