Data Skills: Research Data Management
Data Skills: Research Data Management Online
Research Data Management (RDM) involves a set of strategies aimed at protecting the data you collect to inform your research. A proper RDM approach includes the following:
- sound data storage practices to avoid loss or corruption of data
- security considerations to prevent exposure of your data to people who shouldn't have access to it
- documentation and metadata so that your data will be properly interpreted
- data publication plans to share your data with other researchers as much as is appropriate
- preservation mechanisms to enable future analysis of your data
- adherence to the policy requirements of funders and publishers
This workshop will introduce you to best practices so that your research data is appropriately managed during the life of your research project and beyond.
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.