Undergraduate Writing Camp / Night of the Living Essays
Undergraduate Writing Camp / Night of the Living Essays Online
Tuesday, October 27 and Wednesday, October 28, 2020 from 6 – 9 PM
- Having trouble getting started on your next paper?
- Want advice on improving your academic writing?
For two nights only, Writing Peers are hosting the first online Undergraduate Writing Camp / Night of the Living Essays event.
20-minute writing workshops: Choose from a variety of 20-minute online writing workshops designed to help you develop useful academic writing strategies for improving your essays, lab reports, and other writing assignments.
- Structuring your Essays
- Writing Lab Reports
- Crafting Strong Thesis Statements
- Writing Clearly
- Avoiding Common Grammar Errors
- Getting Started on Your Writing
Group Writing Room: Attend our supervised, quiet group Writing Room where you will practice using the pomodoro method to help structure your time and keep you motivated.
Cannot attend the whole event? No problem! Join any portion of the event that works with your schedule. Attend one writing block/workshop or attend them all! Note: We strongly recommend that you attend one of the 6 – 6:30 PM Welcome sessions to learn about the Pomodoro method and writing logs as these useful writing strategies will be used in the Group Writing Room.
For more information and to connect to workshop sessions, meet us on TEAMS.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.