Self-Directed Brain Food: Graduate Thesis Workshops
Self-Directed Brain Food: Graduate Thesis Workshops Online
At Brain Food Online, you'll learn effective ways to approach your work as a graduate student. Undergraduate students who are writing an Undergraduate Honours Thesis or writing extensive research papers may also attend. You can spend up to 15 hours on Brain Food workshops, or less than one hour, depending on your interests.
Brain Food Online is delivered via CourseLink and you can complete the workshops at your own pace. Most workshops include pre-recorded lectures, short activities, and access to supplementary resources.
Workshop topics include:
- Time Management during the Thesis Process
- Formulating Your Research Question
- Working with Data
- Thesis Structure and Thesis Mapping
- Advanced Search Strategies for Gathering the Literature
- Strategies for Reading the Literature
- Writing the Literature Review
- Writing the Results and Discussion Sections
- Paraphrasing and Summarizing
You can enroll yourself at any time in the Brain Food CourseLink site at any time:
- Sign in to the University of Guelph's CourseLink at courselink.uoguelph.ca
- On your homepage in CourseLink, click on the link near the top of the page for Self Registration.
- Click on the link for Brain Food Workshops 2020-21 and follow the steps to complete your registration.
No registration here is necessary. You will self-register on CourseLink.
- Sunday, November 15, 2020
- All Day Event
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://courselink.uoguelph.ca/shared/login/login.html