Data Skills: Research Data Management
Data Skills: Research Data Management Online
Research Data Management (RDM) involves a set of strategies to ensure that the data you collect to inform your research will have the following protections:
- your data will not be lost or corrupted
- your data will not be inadvertently exposed to people who shouldn't have access to it
- your data will be properly documented to ensure you will interpret it correctly and not confuse various versions
- to the extent that it is appropriate your data will be made available for use by other scholars
- your data will be preserved for future analysis
- your data will adhere to the requirements of funders and publishers
This workshop will introduce you to best practices to ensure that your research data is appropriately managed during the life of your research project and beyond.
- Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.