Data Analysis in R
Data Analysis in R In-Person
In this workshop, you will learn how to run descriptive statistics, perform simple statistical analysis including ANOVA and correlation. This is a great opportunity for students to learn how to analyze their own data, which is becoming an extremely valuable skill in research, academia and the workplace.
Audience: This workshop builds upon the material presented in Part 1: Intro to R and RStudio. This is not an introductory workshop and requires participants to have taken Part 1 or have experience with R. Please bring a laptop for your own use during the workshop. Before attending the workshop, please complete the following:
- Download and Install R
- Install RStudio Desktop: https://www.rstudio.com/products/rstudio/download/
- What is R used for? Introduction to RStudio basics (5 min): https://youtu.be/SWxoJqTqo08?t=26s
Please note: All software installation must be done before the workshop, please ensure that you followed any account creation or software installation instructions. Out of courtesy to the class we will not be able to troubleshoot software set up during class time. If you have any issues, please contact the IT Help Desk.
- Thursday, February 13, 2020
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library 289 Scholars Studio