An Introduction to Podcasting
An Introduction to Podcasting In-Person
Join this two-hour workshop to walk through the steps of creating a podcast: from planning, scripting, gathering music and sound effects. This session will provide instruction on a free, open-source software called Audacity for recording and editing your podcast.
After this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the steps for creating a podcast
- Recognize how to write a script using best practices
- Apply best practices for using sound effects and music in your podcast
- Use Audacity to record your podcast
Participants will need to bring their own device to this workshop.
Related LibGuide: Record a Podcast
- Monday, January 20, 2020
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Library 384
- McLaughlin Library