Control Academic Stress: Planning and Prioritizing
In this session, you will learn practical planning and prioritization strategies to help achieve school-work-life balance. The workshop will also review tools to use for short-term and long-term planning and strategies for self-care.
Other workshops in this series are:
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Friday, November 8, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Learning from Failure, Wedensday, November 13, 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Coping with Exam Anxiety on Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
At any time of the year, you can book an appointment to receive confidential, individualized support on the topics discussed in the Control Academic Stress workshop series.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- 3:30am - 4:30pm
- Library 384
- McLaughlin Library