Control Academic Stress: Coping with Exam Anxiety
Feeling anxious about tests and exams? In this session, we will discuss strategies to help you cope with exam anxiety while preparing for exams.
Participants in all four workshops in the Control Academic Stress series will receive a letter of recognition for their participation. Other workshops in this series are:
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Friday, November 8, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Learning from Failure, Wedensday, November 13, 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Planning and Prioritizing on Tuesday, November 20, 1:00-2:00pm
At any time of the year, you can book an appointment to receive confidential, individualized support on the topics discussed in Control Academic Stress.
- Friday, November 15, 2019
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Library 384
- McLaughlin Library