Control Academic Stress: Learning from Failure
In this session, we will discuss how failure affects us and how we can learn from failure. We will learn strategies to help us cope with failure and identify how experiencing failure can help us in the future.
Participants in all four workshops in the Control Academic Stress series will receive a letter of recognition for their participation. Other workshops in this series are:
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Friday, November 8, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Coping with Exam Anxiety on Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Planning and Prioritizing on Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
At any time of the year, you can book an appointment to receive confidential, individualized support on the topics discussed in Control Academic Stress.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Library 384
- McLaughlin Library