Control Academic Stress: Procrastination and Perfectionsim
Procrastination and perfectionism are common challenges for many students. In this session, we'll discuss the links between procrastination and perfectionism, identify strategies to decrease procrastination, and learn techniques for managing perfectionism.
Other workshops in this series are:
- Procrastination and Perfectionism on Friday, November 8, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Learning from Failure, Wedensday, November 13, 2019, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Coping with Exam Anxiety on Friday, November 15, 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Planning and Prioritizing on Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
At any time of the year, you can book an appointment to receive confidential, individualized support on the topics discussed in the Control Academic Stress workshop series.
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Library 384
- McLaughlin Library