Data Visualization, Beginning to End: Tool Tango - Trifacta Wrangler
Trifacta Wrangler is a powerful open source tool for working with messy data. Designed specifically for the job of Data Wrangling, it’s a great tool to have when you’ve got a big data cleaning task on your hands. Come join us for this 1.5 hour workshop and we’ll help you get up and running with Trifacta.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Importing data
- Editing columns
- Adding columns
- Splitting columns into several columns
- Exploring data with facets
- Using clustering to standardize and clean up messy values
- Performing custom transformations
- Exporting your data for use in other applications
Please bring a laptop for your own use during the workshop with the latest version of Trifacta installed.
- Thursday, February 1, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Library 289 Scholars Studio
- McLaughlin Library