In this workshop session, we analyze the common features and structures of the thesis/dissertation and then focus more specifically on the results and discussion sections.
- Outlining Your Thesis
- This session offers a visual mapping strategy that you can use to organize your research and writing, structure your argument logically, manage your evidence, and ultimately create an outline of your entire thesis writing project
- Writing Results and Discussion
- This session introduces strategies that will help you describe your data and communicate the significance of your research findings
Participants will have the opportunity to obtain a Graduate Writing and Research Skills Letter of Recognition in acknowledgement of their efforts to expand their knowledge and skills.
You are also welcome to visit the Library Events page to register and attend the other Brain Food workshops:
- Getting Started on Your Thesis: Friday, January 26
- Writing the Literature Review: Friday, January 26
- Time Management Essentials: Friday, February 2
- Publishing and Presenting Your Research: Friday, February 9