In this workshop session, we address the specific time management challenges that graduate students face. Topics covered will include:
- Graduate When You Want To: Long-term Planning: Learn how to predict your time to completion and use project management tools to help you meet your goals as a graduate student.
- School-Life Balance: Learn practical strategies to help you achieve school-work-life balance.
- Time Management from the Inside Out: Procrastination and perfectionism are common challenges for many graduate students. In In this session, we will identify strategies to modify or decrease unhelpful behaviours.
Participants will have the opportunity to obtain a Graduate Writing and Research Skills Letter of Recognition in acknowledgement of their efforts to expand their knowledge and skills. You are also welcome to visit the Library Events page to register and attend the other Brain Food workshops:
- Getting Started on Your Thesis
- Writing the Literature Review
- Outlining Your Thesis + Writing Results and Discussion
- Publishing and Presenting Your Research