Data Skills: Data Analysis with SPSS
SPSS is a software package used for statistical analysis. It features a point-and-click interface making it easy to use. It has the capability to perform a wide range of functions and analysis including:
- Generating descriptive statistics
- Tests for normality and goodness of fit
- Generating frequency tables and crosstabs
- Perform tests for correlation and independence
- Compare means with T-Tests and ANOVAs
- This two hour hands on workshop gives you an interactive introduction to conducting your statistical analysis with SPSS.
Please bring a laptop for your own use during the workshop with SPSS installed. SPSS is available free for free to staff, faculty, and students at the University of Guelph through the CCS Software Distribution site.
Location TBD. This workshop will be hosted in the McLaughlin Library.
This workshop is part of the the Data Skills series.
Related LibGuide: Analyze Data: SPSS by Library WebTeam
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- McLaughlin Library